Welcome to the Frequently Asked Questions Page

How to find out where your case is located.

If my case is not in District Court, where is it pending?

Where should correspondence be sent and can fines be paid in locations other than the Department ticketed?

What happens if I do not show up for Court, fail to pay my ticket or if I ignore my ticket?

Can I have a Public Defender appointed to represent me in District Court?

How can I pay my fine?

Can the City or County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office give me personal legal advice?

What is my duty as a victim or witness?

What are court costs and why do I have to pay them if I did not appear in court?

When will I receive my refund if I post a cash bond at the time of my arrest

When can I expect a restitution check if I am a victim and the Judge orders restitution?

Where can I retrieve information regarding a county jail inmate?

How do I file a criminal case against an individual?

Can I choose where I want to perform Community Service?

Can my non-profit organization in Cleburne County utilize Community Service workers?

What happens if I do not complete all community service within the time period ordered by the Judge?

If I do not live in Cleburne County, can I perform community service somewhere else?

Can the Court's decision/judgment be appealed?

Please reload

© 2014 Cleburne County District Court website created by Jones and Jones Design

The content of this website is provided by Judge Lance Wright and his staff to provide general information and is posted based on inquiries and questions that are commonly asked by parties, defendants, lawyers and the public. This website is purely a public resource of general information pertaining to the procedures of the District Court of Cleburne County, Arkansas. The information provided is not intended to be a source of legal advice. The existence of any link is simply intended to make other resources available to the reader. This Court does not guarantee the accuracy or sources of any information found on any such websites. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced on this site, we do not guarantee the accuracy and timeliness of the information provided herein.


Contact Info:

District Court of Cleburne County

Cleburne County and Heber Springs Departments

922 S 9th Street
Heber Springs, Arkansas 72543

Phone: 501-362-6585
Fax: 501-362-4661